Wednesday 19 January 2011

Flint Castle

Yellow coloured full moon over the Wirral

Flint Castle

Flint castle


 As I was driving home I noticed the colour of the moon as it was slowly rising over the Wirral 

 Unfortunately by the time I got close enough to get a pic it had already raised in height substantially . But we were treated to a nice sunset over Flint this evening 

The pictures are pretty much as shot other than a few small adjustments 

As it was pretty dark to avoid camera shake I used a tripod and the 2 second auto timer and a longer shutter speed

It was quite misty so the pictures do look kinda grainy but it was only at ISO 400

I drive near this castle most days on the way home from the office yet I don't think I have been there since I was quite young . I think sometimes because something is on your doorstep you don't always appreciate it

No comments:

Post a Comment