Monday 17 January 2011

Musician Isaac Birchall



I met Isaac Birchall today , a very talented local musician from Ruthin 

     Just to make things a bit more challenging Isaac's father is a professional portrait photographer so I really had to make sure that I did a good Job with this one !

This pic was actually a test shot before I started shooting properly 

I think it has a nice feel about it . The dark strip along the bottom is because the shutter speed was too fast to catch the full flash as I was not quite set up properly ( Should be 250 or less and this was at 320 for anyone technical )

To get a similar feel to the You Tube video that Isaac showed me I put a slight sepia look to the picture and had a blank background 

below is a link to one of Isaac's covers
Isaac Birchall cover : Ain't Nobody Clare Maguire (Breakage Remix) Cover

No comments:

Post a Comment