Sunday 23 January 2011

MMA Muai Thai

Win !!!!
 I don't cover as much sport as I would ideally like to . More a time issue than anything . This pic however is fighter K Briggs after winning a cage fight at Liquid in Wrexham 

I did have a good tip from a colleague to expect to get some blood and sweat on you . I did thank him for the warning as I did get a little blood and sweat on me . Good old handy wipes and a change of clothes sorted that though !  And that's really nothing in comparison to what is going on in the ring . 

The competition is fierce , the 1st fight I ever covered in the 1st round a fighter got knocked out and fell a few inches in front  of me ( I'll have to find that pic and post it at a later date ) . 


Despite the aggression shown in the ring there is ultimate respect for officials and opponents , real professionalism . I wish some professional sportspeople could share the respect for one another that these fighters show

No comments:

Post a Comment