Monday 14 March 2011

Bird of prey



Quite happy of this pic I got today . Driving down a lane after my job I saw a couple of birds of prey darting about .
I stopped the car , but typically they flew off . Luckily I caught them a little further down the lane and managed to park . Unfortunately then they decided to circle behind trees I could not get behind then climb high into the sky and go behind me so that I was shooting directly into the sun  , ( not really a good idea ) . But luckily I managed to get this pic of one on the edge of the sun so it was not completely burned out and the lens flare actually makes this picture very colorful .


I have cropped , adjusted the light and got rid of dust ( I really need to clean my sensor ) but other than that I have not added or changed anything

No comments:

Post a Comment