Monday 9 January 2012

PORTLIGHTS


Just before Christmas I shot a band called Portlights in Caia Park Wrexham


Taking advantage of an early start and the low sun this time of year I played around with silhouettes and using an off hotshoe flash ( Strobist ) to get some different shots


It's great shooting bands as you get to play around more with composition and just have fun


In the end I was happy with what I got in the short time we had to shoot and nobody broke any bones by slipping on black Ice that seemed to be everywhere in the park


The band I must say were a pleasure to work with very professional and even brought their own props


You can click on the link below to visit their official website

Portlights website

Below is my pic on Leader Guide front






No comments:

Post a Comment